Can't not stop the auto adjusting of audio input

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Can't not stop the auto adjusting of audio input

[ Edited ]

I have a problem when i use skype it auto adjust my audio input, making it higher and higher, i don't know why becores the people i talk with can easyly hear me on low volumen, if some one i the house drops somthing or someting like even if it's in the other room the people i talk gets there ears blowing out ... 

so if i try to turn the volume down for the audio input, it just keep truning it up again 

I will hope that they will fix this problem ASAP or we simply stop using skype 

it's simply bad programming :sad:

but like to hear if anyone have a quick fix for this that works

starupdk
Novel Adventurer

Accepted Solution

okay now i just installed  version 5.6 and there you can click off the auto adjusting of the audio input 

problem solvet :happy:

View solution in original post
starupdk
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (1,420 Views)

Re: Can't not stop the auto adjusting of audio input

okay now i just installed  version 5.6 and there you can click off the auto adjusting of the audio input 

problem solvet :happy:

starupdk
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (1,409 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling