Re: group conference call with mac

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

group conference call with mac

When I add a second caller, the video goes out for all the callers. I get an error symbol, a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark, on the icon of the second person I added to the conference.

0 Kudos
julianakjoscole
Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 10 (1,385 Views)

I am having the same issue.  It seems that whomever I first connected with can see me but I can't see any of the videos in the calls and it's only on group calls...I don't have any video issues on individual calls.

tcalci
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 10 (1,134 Views)

Having the same problem. Paid $50+ for a year. Three of us have been on several calls and either we can't see each other, or one is frozen or one can't hear. We have to keep disconnecting video or audio and reconnecting to see or hear.

There seems to be zero customer support, and little or no concern with giving quality for what we are paying. 

LeRoyM
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 10 (1,038 Views)

Same problem as those above.  When I try to add the third caller, skype will not connect;when it does connect either audio or video is often missing from one caller.

0 Kudos
capnjake
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 10 (980 Views)

You're lucky, we keep bouncing around, all five or six of us, every time someone new takes the mike. It's like Hollywood Squares meets CUBE. We're dizzy before the introductions are done!
0 Kudos
DesertSun
Experienced Adventurer
Kudos: 22
Message 5 of 10 (937 Views)

We are having a similar experience. cannot video with more than one other person We do have Skype Premium. Please advise when this will be fixed.
Posted from Generic Android
0 Kudos
alphapat1
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 10 (866 Views)

I have similar problem and found ZERO support so far. is your problem solved if yes please let me know the resolution

0 Kudos
sreeramj
Casual Tourist
Message 7 of 10 (777 Views)

Are there really no solutions to this? Can a Mac not conference call with more than one Windows PC? I get the same exclamation mark on both accounts when I try to have 2 guests on my call.

0 Kudos
marvingardenz
Novel Tourist
Message 8 of 10 (428 Views)

I am having the same issue. Indiviidaully I could speak to each of my friends. However, in a group call the video didn't work for eith. However, only one person had this yellow triangle. If one person's doesn't hav ethe lastest version of skype will this prevent the group call from working?

0 Kudos
RevKeith97
Novel Tourist
Message 9 of 10 (386 Views)

No, the call will continue for the other clients. However, please be aware that not all Skype clients support group video calling. I don't know your setup, but perhaps this post will help explain something.

0 Kudos
Nick.K9
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 76
Message 10 of 10 (379 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling