Unmute Sounds

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Unmute Sounds

I muted all sounds on an Earlier version of Skype and I now need to umute them so I can hear calls coming in but I do not see an option to umute all sounds or enable all sounds in version 5.7 for Mac -- PLEASE HELP ME SOVE THIS.

eranks
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 7 (3,958 Views)

Re: Unmute Sounds

I have the same issue and cant find a solution.

0 Kudos
Slivinski
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 7 (3,949 Views)

Can someone please see this and HELP!!!!!

0 Kudos
Krystian_KC
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 7 (3,923 Views)

On the menu bar go to Skype\Preferences\Notifications and select Details. Then you can select events and what sounds to play, or not play, for each event.

0 Kudos
rwakeford
Honorary Adventurer
Kudos: 162
Message 4 of 7 (3,919 Views)

I have the same issue and the suggestion on the previous post does nothing.  Did anyone find a solution?

0 Kudos
chulis
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 7 (3,900 Views)

I have the same problem with version 5.8 of Skype for mac. Rwakeford's solution posted does not work. It seems like there's a glitch.

Please help!

0 Kudos
vjr
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 7 (3,750 Views)

How do I unmute Skype,I see the caller,but no sound is there. Touching the microphone icin does not work.
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 7 (2,721 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling