Skype won't connect to my Facebook account all the...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Skype won't connect to my Facebook account all the way

So I know this question's been asked before but I couldn't find a response that would fix my problem. Everytime I try to log in to Facebook on my Skype Home tab (to import Facebook friends onto Skype) I successfully log in, after which I am redirected to the "Skype wants your permission to do the following..." page. I adjust my preferences and then click the allow/skip button. The window then shows the sky blue circle that goes around but ultimately nothing happens and I am again redirected to the "Connect with Facebook! Log in using your facebook account, etc" page. I've tried this many times and I've even upgraded the Skype software thinking it was a glitch in the previous version. But all to no avail. Can someone please help me connect to Facebook! 

Thank you! 

0 Kudos
dook
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (566 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling