Skype calling mobile numbers Russia

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Skype calling mobile numbers Russia

Best People.

I have a skype license unlimited. And when I wanted to update my account with 400 min mobile calling it sat's that i all readdy have thus option. But my skype credit is going down. So wat i think is that i'm not calling for free to mobie numbers in Russia. Wat can i do or is the best to do? 

Greetings Dimitrinfrom Holland.

0 Kudos
dimi-smacker
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (706 Views)

Re: Skype calling mobile numbers Russia

Skype-to-Skype calls are free. Skype-to-mobile/landline phones require credit. If you are calling mobile phones, the cost of the call is deducted from your Skype credit balance.
--
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.
0 Kudos
mkichaa
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 343
Message 2 of 2 (701 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling