Skype Support Fail

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Skype Support Fail

Dear Skype Customer Service, I've been Skype user for more than almost 8 years. I really enjoyed your product at the beginning. Than, later it was getting worst. Finally, when Microsoft bought it, the Skype turned in to a total **bleep** - the reason why I was using an older version of the software. But it is just my point of view. The reason i write this for you is next. A few days ago, my account was stolen and you guys did not even reply immediately on my mail letter. By the way, to find the support contact page you gotta seriously search the website. Later, I contacted some Support person via chat but you guys did not even suspend my account, so I could write to the thief and even got the responce. While discussion with the support people I gave all the information - the credit card number I pay my Skype, all there e-mails I could use to register my account, everything. The complete set of information needed to get my **bleep**ing account back. And here you fail. You guys writing me a letter after the whole week passed and telling me that not all the information was correct. So I would say - **bleep** YOU! 

0 Kudos
Gugomat
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (66 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling