Removing thumbnails off of Contacts Monitor

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Removing thumbnails off of Contacts Monitor

Hello all - 

Looking for a bit of help here.  I saw in one of the Skype Community posts that a feature got added that allows for the user thumbnails to be removed from the sidebar when you select the option in Views -> Show Pictures in Sidebar.

Can someone please tell me how to remove those same pictures/thumbnails from the Contacts Monitor?  i have over 2K contacts and close to 200 people online at one time.  I would LOVE to reclaim some of that wasted space on the Monitor.

smdickert
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 1 (504 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling