Latest Skype and Mountain Lion crashes on my IMAC

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Latest Skype and Mountain Lion crashes on my IMAC

Latest Skype and Mountain Lion crashes on my IMAC - Lates Skpe and OSX crashes on my LAPTOP - Only iPhone working....Been a user years and this problems is major...Uninstalled and reinstalled updated everything and still hangs after opening them (NOT RESPONDING) force quit only option.  

I use this for my business and now loosing money as a result... Furoms say nothing and seems skpe now it a problem but are not admiting it or fixing it....

Anyone have the fix for this nonsense on all my machines except iPhone as at present this seems to be working,

0 Kudos
adrianwood67
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (448 Views)

Re: Latest Skype and Mountain Lion crashes on my IMAC

I'm literally having the same problem. Works fine on the phone but have to force quit often on the computer with Mountain Lion any time that I click on a FB friend message. I hope they fix it soon! Someone said that installing the older version works but I can't even figure out how to do that.
0 Kudos
juliecirca87
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 4 (428 Views)

Re: Latest Skype and Mountain Lion crashes on my Macbook Pro

I recently upgraded to Mountain Lion OSX 10.8. I did a clean install of skype and it still crashes. I have to force quit every time. Please advise on how to fix it, quickly!!!

0 Kudos
adorabobble
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 4 (412 Views)

Re: Latest Skype and Mountain Lion crashes on my Macbook Pro

same with me, someone please help
0 Kudos
Aidan_Konrad
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 4 (399 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling