How do I enlarge picture on screen

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

How do I enlarge picture on screen

When I connect with Skype talking to a friend the picture of them, is very good, but the size of the picture is only approx. 6.5x8 cm how can I enlarge the picture?

Thanks I am using MacBook Pro  OS 10.6.8

graust31
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 4 (1,648 Views)

Re: How do I enlarge picture on screen

I have this problem too, Please fix this Skype
milosorb
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 4 (1,639 Views)

It is super annoying since I'm constantly on the computer and like company in the corner of my screen. 

0 Kudos
KimIsAnAsian
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 4 (1,227 Views)

I HAVE A HARD TIME READING AND SEEING THE SCREEN WITH SO LITTLE PICTURES AND SMALL MENUS, CNA SKYPE MAKE SOME CHANGES SO WE CAN MANAGE HOW OUR SCREEN LOOKS AND BE ABLE TO MAGNIFY IT SOMEHOW? MI SIGHT IS REALLY BAD AND I HAVE TO ENLARGE EVERYTHING IN EVERY PROGRAM SO MY SCREEN IT ALWAYS LOOKS BIG.

THANKS

0 Kudos
GAUCHO1956
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 4 (753 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling