Facebook on Skype.

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Facebook on Skype.

Hi,

I recently (stupidly) agreed to connect my skype to my facebook a few days ago. This is really really annoying, because it shows all my facebook contacts on my skype, even those who aren't online and who I don't have on skype. Also, when I speak to someone on facebook chat, the conversation also appears on skype at the same time, which is very annoying. 
I searched how to disconnect your skype from your facebook, and I did that, I clicked disconnect from facebook. And I no longer have the ridiculous updates or any of that rubbish, but I do still have all my facebook friends on my contact list. Also, my facebook conversations still appear on skype, popping up everything anyone says something.
PLEASE help me fix this, it's thee most annoying thing ever. I just want it back how it was, with none of my facebook contacts there. I don't want my skype anything to do with my facebook.
Thanks,
Sophie. 

sophie_dent
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)

Re : Facebook on Skype.

[ Edited ]

Hi,

From  https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA11065/

"Sign in to Skype.
In the sidebar, click Skype Home.
In Skype Home, click the (blue cogwheel)  icon and select Disconnect from Facebook.

To completely remove any link between your Skype account and your Facebook account, you need to access your account details on Facebook. For help on how to remove the link, refer to this Facebook FAQ from the Facebook Help Center."

Hth

On ne regarde pas l'avenir dans un rétroviseur ! :wink:
IMac Intel Core i3 3.2 GHz - RAM 12 GB - OS 10.9.5
Skype 6.19.0.452
Logitech usb headset or Jabra 250 bt
Foyan
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1172
Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling