Solved! Go to Solution.
1) Download the attached file.
2) Go to Finder>Go>Go to Folder
3) Copy and paste this into the search bar: /Library/CoreMediaIO/Plug-Ins/DAL/
4) Open the folder and move the current item in there (should be AppleCamera.plugin) to the trash.
5) Replace that file with the new one (the one you just downloaded)
I had the same problem and that was what finally worked for me after hours of troubleshooting. (Based on my experience downloading the older version isn't even worth it; I tried and it didn't solve the problem for me. This was literally the only thing that worked.) Good luck!
I can't believe you guys are going the the same thing at the same time!! Hahah GREAT. anyway, I'm confused, idk if i did it correctly but... my camera still isnt working :'( PLEASE HELP!!
I still dont have a working camera
The moment I copie the link in Folder the mac dont find anything even after I download the attached file, PLEASE HELP its driving me crazy
Who can help me?
I had the same problem. By following your easy instructions, the Air's built-in camera is now working again with Skype. Thank you so much!!