I have an RTX Dualphone at home--literally a cordless phone piece of hardware.
Lately the phone will ring only once before immediately redirecting to VM, hardly giving me time to pick up the call. Does anyone know how I can set the number of rings before redirecting to Skype VM?
Jamie in Seattle
- Go to Skype Preferences >>> Calls
- Tick 'Forward calls' and then click 'Set up Forwarding button'
- Increase the number of seconds for incoming calls to remain unanswered before being forwarded to your voicemail
- Tick 'Send to voicemail'.
Should now work to suit your needs.
On ne regarde pas l'avenir dans un rétroviseur !
IMac Intel Core i3 3.2 GHz - RAM 12 GB - OS 10.7.5
Skype 188.8.131.526 + 184.108.40.2063
Logitech usb headset or Jabra 250 bt
Foyan, what part of she has a "Dualphone" did you not understand?
It seems a lot of people (maybe everyone) is haveing the problem with the Dualphone and so far from what I've found, it's not possible to change until Dualphone issues a firmware update.
I have just purchased a new Dualphone 4088 and have been able to get it set up to forward calls to voicemail.
The process is as described earlier in the thread:
1) Start Skype on you Mac and if needed sign in
2) Click: Skype > Preferences
3) Click: Calls tab
4) Under 'Incoming Calls' select 'Forward Calls' radio button
5) Click: Set up Forwarding to the right of 'Forward Calls'
6) On the 'Set up Forwarding' page set the number of seconds you want before calls divert to voicemail
7) Click: Done
Exit Preferences and exit Skype
You should now find that your Dualphone will ring for the number of seconds you specified before diverting to voicemail.