How join to a group call??

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

How join to a group call??

Hello to all LINUX friends,

can anybody help me?

how can I join to a group call.

Accepted Solution

by dhitchcock

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but since Skype 4 I can join a group call that I missed the initial ring to by going up to the phone icon in the chat window.  If you hover over the phone, and there's a call going on, the tool tip will say "Join Call" instead of just "Call" so you can click and hop in. 

View solution in original post
tolique
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 4 (7,049 Views)

Re: How join to a group call??

tolique wrote:

Hello to all LINUX friends,

can anybody help me?

how can I join to a group call.

sobi1952
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 4 (7,032 Views)

I still can not get on to a group call. Can any tell me how? Also where are the answers at?

jerrybearks
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 4 (6,961 Views)

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but since Skype 4 I can join a group call that I missed the initial ring to by going up to the phone icon in the chat window.  If you hover over the phone, and there's a call going on, the tool tip will say "Join Call" instead of just "Call" so you can click and hop in. 

dhitchcock
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 4 of 4 (6,942 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling