Why do i keep getting requests from people to be a...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Why do i keep getting requests from people to be added when i have that blocked?

Hi i don't get requests very often but how are people requesting when i have that blocked in the setting? Sometimes they also start a text chat out of nowhere. i have never entered a chat room ever and only have people added that i know in real life. Have been on skype many years and this as far as i know has only been an issue on the linux version of skype. I think i have been on linux for 5 years. Why does this happen?

0 Kudos
rapattack55
Reliable Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 1 of 1 (179 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling