Re: Where is my money from Skype account?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Where is my money from Skype account?

[ Edited ]

Where is my money from Skype account. Why do I need to use them at period of 6 months? Could you please restore my balance. I use Skype when I have a necessity. Or the Skype service looks like telecom which I already have in my pocket. Where and what is the usefull of this service xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This is disagreeable! And cannot be a part of policy of company as Mycrosoft I thing! When recharge account, old balance didn't appear. So Please turn back my money xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPLEASE!!!! Regards, Alexander

0 Kudos
snagles
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 7 (537 Views)

Re: Why you are stolen my money from Skype account?

If you are talking about inactive Skype credit you can follow the instructions in the following FAQ to reactivate it:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10378

I personally send a SMS message when it's about to expire to reset the timer and avoid the problem for another 6 months.

0 Kudos
techfreak
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1112
Message 2 of 7 (498 Views)

snagles wrote:
Why do I need to use them at period of 6 months?

You agreed to this condition when you signed up.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
0 Kudos
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1364
Message 3 of 7 (487 Views)

NormanM wrote:

You agreed to this condition when you signed up.

How compassionate.

Score_Under
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 9
Message 4 of 7 (446 Views)

I agree. No matter what I signed. It's still stealing. Taking peoples money like that. This just happened to me too and it is tryly distasteful.

0 Kudos
JojjeG
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 7 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]

JojjeG wrote:

I agree. No matter what I signed. It's still stealing. Taking peoples money like that. This just happened to me too and it is tryly distasteful.

I'm not a big fan of it, but banks do the same thing (after 2 years of account inactivity).  No one is forcing you to buy Skype credit.  You can always get it back, if you lived in Japan it would permanently expire in 6 months.  So if you consider it unbusinesslike and theft (even though you can get it back), don't buy Skype credit.  You can always use Skype's free services without any exchange of money taking place.

0 Kudos
techfreak
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1112
Message 6 of 7 (314 Views)

Since I'm too stupid to find the way to post a new post (the instruction from the first page doesn't work), I've just found out the related post, so maybe this way I can draw somebody's attaention and get a reply. I just bought the subscription for 1 month, before I always used the "charge account" option. Nevertheless I couldn't see it in the number of minutes available, akthough I see 1 subsription. A few hours later I've received an email informing me that my account has been charged with new credits, because the amount on my account was below X amount. On top of this it was done automatically athough I HAVE NEVER SET such option. How could it happen, especially that in the morning I bought the subsription, so my accont was not any more below the required level. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Also, it's unbelievable that there is no way to contact skype by any email. Trying to find any way of contacting Skype, I finally found out this Community, VERY FAR from being user friendly and useful. I want through some arogant answer of Mr. Moderator, so please when you reply to me, abstain from "it was in the conditions hidden somewhere 15 levels deeper" but answer me concisely.

Regards

0 Kudos
MagdaKrakowiak
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 7 (283 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling