Re: #SkypeTalks Live Event Tweet archive

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

#SkypeTalks Live Event Tweet archive

Thanks for all the great questions that came in via Twitter at today's #SkypeTalks Live Event. Krishna Panicker and Aga Guzik, product and marketing managers and the community team answered your questions on Twitter. Follow the community blog for announcements of more live events like this.

Tweet archive 

These are the archived tweets in reverse chronological order (read from bottom to top):

Twitter user Time (GMT+1) Tweet
SkypeTalks 20:08 .@keithlamont AB is sync'ed, but we're looking to improve integration yet further. ^KP #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 20:06 .@ryanfork We're continually trying to improve ressource usage. ^KP #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 20:06 You will find a #SkypeTalks Live Event Tweet archive on the community in the next hours: http://t.co/GIOrVYDE
mmalfaisal 20:05 RT @Skype: Got a question about @SkypeMac? Ask now during our live chat session to @SkypeMac and use #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 20:04 Thanks for today's great questions! We'll be conducting more #SkypeTalks chats in the future. Pls follow @SkypeTalks to find out when.
SkypeTalks 20:04 .@CosmicScale We're trying to keep the current calls monitor as simple as possible. + it's very easyto switch off from main win #SkypeTalks
keithlamont 20:02 @skypemac Better integration w/ address book (contacts). I want to see names & pics on incoming calls, I wwant sync, not import. #SkypeTalks
jenatskype 20:02 @troypayne Thanks for your feedback. We did poll a large cross-section of users and our UX for @skypemac is what users prefer. #skypetalks
ByteEngine 20:00 @skypemac #SkypeTalks It would be great if you could address the UX issues on #Skype for OS X.
ryanfork 20:00 @ryanfork: @skypemac Why does Skype hog up so many resources (and heat up my MBP) compared to Skype on Windows...? #SkypeTalks
ChristiveNeCtar 20:00 RT @Skype: Got a question about @SkypeMac? Ask now during our live chat session to @SkypeMac and use #SkypeTalks
aharpaz 19:59 RT @jenatskype: RT skypemac: We have 5 min left for #SkypeTalks to answer your burning @SkypeMac questions. Ask now for live answers from our PMs. :happy:
vinschger 19:59 @skypemac #skypetalks skype always forgets setting for webcam source when selecting cinemadisplay - it always gets back to my macbook one
SkypeTalks 19:58 We have 2 min left for #SkypeTalks to answer your burning @SkypeMac questions. Ask now for live answers from our PMs. :happy:
CosmicScale 19:58 @skypemac it would be really good if you could add a video on/off button to the Current Call pop out window #SkypeTalks”
jenatskype 19:57 RT skypemac: We have 5 min left for #SkypeTalks to answer your burning @SkypeMac questions. Ask now for live answers from our PMs. :happy:
SkypeTalks 19:57 .@theothercole Not true, in fact Mac had Skype Wifi and Screen sharing before Windows ^KP #SkypeTalks
skypemac 19:56 We have 5 min left for #SkypeTalks to answer your burning @SkypeMac questions. Ask now for live answers from our PMs. :happy:
SkypeTalks 19:56 .@AlecMuffett We added the monochrome icons as a response to community feedback. We've heard your's now as well :happy: Thanks again #SkypeTalks
theothercole 19:54 @SkypeTalks Mac users get new features long after the windows version... It would be nice if they updated them @ same time. #SkypeTalks
jenatskype 19:52 sorry for dead link in my last tweet, this one works @troypayne #skypetalks http://t.co/kpN5oAQa #slimfast-diet/
SkypeTalks 19:52 .@toddderego Main purpose of view preview is to know you're sending video OK - we'll review if it's an issue for many others too #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 19:51 .@theothercole What are you missing on Mac? Regarding what's next: We don't generally pre-announce ^KP #SkypeTalks
AlecMuffett 19:51 @SkypeTalks So what made them enough of a priority to be removed please? #SkypeTalks
jenatskype 19:50 @troypayne Any specifics you can share? Latest release for @skypemac simplifies. Check this review out http://t.co/l2sj4loR #skypetalks
SkypeTalks 19:49 .@ashward123 ...OR create a group conversation with your face contacts and mark that as a favourite too for easy access ^KP #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 19:49 .@ashward123 We're looking improve favourites management in future, but for now you can use ⌘+⇧+A , to add anyone you want. ... #SkypeTalks
tictoc22 19:48 RT @Skype: Got a question about @SkypeMac? Ask now during our live chat session to @SkypeMac and use #SkypeTalks
theothercole 19:47 @skypemac What is next for the Skype Mac Client? #SkypeTalks
mkocansey 19:47 @Skype well mine is about #SkypeiPhone. Where did the emoticons go? Have to use #emoji instead? #SkypeTalks
theothercole 19:46 @skypemac Will the Mac Client Ever Reach Feature Parity With The PC Client? #SkypeTalks
carolaclavo 19:45 RT @Skype: Got a question about @SkypeMac? Ask now during our live chat session to @SkypeMac and use #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 19:45 .@AlecMuffett Color icons not a priority atm - we're constantly reviewing feedback to gauge we're focussing on the right things. #SkypeTalks
Chasapple 19:45 @Skype @skypemac #SkypeTalks Will the video call get more effect cpu and gpu usage?
jenatskype 19:44 RT @Skype: Got a question about @SkypeMac? Ask now during our live chat session to @SkypeMac and use #SkypeTalks
troypayne 19:43 @Skype @skypemac why is your product overly complicated? #SkypeTalks
HuntWalter83 19:43 RT @Skype: Got a question about @SkypeMac? Ask now during our live chat session to @SkypeMac and use #SkypeTalks
mortenriis 19:43 @SkypeTalks Great! Hadn't noticed that. #SkypeTalks
Skype 19:42 Got a question about @SkypeMac? Ask now during our live chat session to @SkypeMac and use #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 19:42 @AmeezySwaag Sorry to see you go. Anything we can do to get you back? ^AG #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 19:41 .@ChrispyChriss You can't at present, but watch this space :wink: ^KP #SkypeTalks
ashward123 19:41 @SkypeTalks One thing that bugs me is you can't multi-select from the favourites list on the left to start a group conversation. #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 19:39 .@mortenriis Group screen sharing is already available both on Mac & Windows with Skype Premium http://t.co/eneUVHNv ^CH #SkypeTalks
toddderego 19:37 @SkypeTalks Yes I mean the video preview - its very small on my iMac #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 19:35 .@toddderego Just to clarify: do you mean your video preview (ie Picture in Picture)? What's the problem you want to solve? ^KP #SkypeTalks
mortenriis 19:34 @SkypeTalks Will you add group screen sharing to Windows client? Some colleagues can't share screen. Irritating. #SkypeTalks #maybeOffTopic
ChrispyChriss 19:33 @skypemac #skypetalks how do i make the skinny buddy list open automatically every time I start Skype?
AlecMuffett 19:29 @SkypeTalks #SkypeTalks Yay for progress. And colour icons for @MacSkype?
jenatskype 19:29 @121Speech @skypemac: We're constantly looking at ways to improve live collaboration. Thanks for your question #skypetalks @skypetalks
skypeeesti 19:28 Veel pool tundi saab Skype'i Macimeeskonnale küsimusi esitada. Selleks saada see (inglismannide keeli) @SkypeMac ja kasuta silti #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 19:26 .@AlecMuffett Linux is OT, but: Quite the opposite: We just released 4.0 for Linux http://t.co/XhsxoKPV ^CH #SkypeTalks
toddderego 19:25 @skypemac Will your camera view window get resizable? It's too small on my 21.5" iMac #SkypeTalks
AlecMuffett 19:24 Headline: #SkypeTalks does not deny impending disconnection of old v2 clients - does this mean the end of Linux Skype ?
SkypeTalks 19:24 .@clarkritchie We're looking to improve contacts integration , but we can't comment on specifics ^KP #SkypeTalks
jenatskype 19:23 @mortenriis @skypetalks: We have nothing to announce at this time for ads in the @skypemac client. Thanks for your question. #skypetalks
SkypeTalks 19:23 .@KioskMode Our focus is making Skype an awesome experience for calling and IM for everyone ^KP #SkypeTalks
MeghaJESUS 19:23 @SkypeMac Do you have plans for a push to talk button option? #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 19:21 .@KioskMode We are working on making v5 and newer that good that you won't miss 2.x :happy: ^CH #SkypeTalks
SkypeTalks 19:18 If you have any support related Skype for Mac questions please send them to @SkypeSupport - #SkypeTalks
AlecMuffett 19:17 Is #SkypeTalks actually talking about Skype or are we just asking questions?
AlecMuffett 19:15 RT @skypemac: Welcome to the #SkypeTalks Live Chat Session on Skype for Mac. Tweet your questions to @SkypeMac and please use the hashtag #SkypeTalks.
KioskMode 19:15 @skypemac Will 2.X ever be disconnected from the skype network? I dislike v5 and would stop using skype if that were the case #SkypeTalks
clarkritchie 19:15 @skypemac Any plan for improved contact integration, specifically sync with Google/Gmail contacts? #SkypeTalks
121Speech 19:13 @skypemac Do you have any plans to introduce and online whiteboard? #skypetalks
Metal_Link 19:11 @skypemac #SkypeTalks how come I can't join on-going calls in a group on OS X, but on Windows it's no problem? http://t.co/fVqmqjxu
mankk 19:08 RT @skypemac: Welcome to the #SkypeTalks Live Chat Session on Skype for Mac. Tweet your questions to @SkypeMac and please use the hashtag #SkypeTalks.
AlecMuffett 19:08 #SkypeTalks ...two ppl have reverted to older Skype versions to get the coloured icons back.
mortenriis 19:07 @skypemac When will we see ads in the client in DK? #SkypeTalks
AlecMuffett 19:07 #SkypeTalks can we please get an option to restore colour status icons in the main menubar? it's driving my fellow employees nuts and...
pauhabets 19:06 how can we get all the emoticons like (highfive) or (facepalm) on Skype for mac? #SkypeTalks @skypemac
mortenriis 19:06 @skypemac How did you react to the fairly negative comments to the clients redesign? #SkypeTalks
ProdanStatev 19:05 @skypemac When are 64-bit and Mountain Lion support coming?Are you planning a major UI redesign? Any new stability improvements? #SkypeTalks
CosmicScale 19:05 @skypemac screen sharing has been very laggy on recent versions even on fast internet connections. Is this gonna be addressed? #SkypeTalks
kff96 19:04 @skypemac I just downloaded the latest version. When launching it, it freezes. Also did this on earlier versions. How come? #SkypeTalks
skypemac 19:02 Welcome to the #SkypeTalks Live Chat Session on Skype for Mac. Tweet your questions to @SkypeMac and please use the hashtag #SkypeTalks.
SkypeTalks 19:01 Welcome to the #SkypeTalks Live Chat Session on Skype for Mac. Tweet your questions to @SkypeMac and please use the hashtag #SkypeTalks.
jellyuploads 19:01 @SkypeMac: Hi, is there any chance of getting the old 2.8 skin back, or adding possibilities of changing skin to older versions? #SkypeTalks
jenatskype 19:00 RT Skype: Have a @SkypeMac question? Join us TODAY right here for our next #SkypeTalks live chat at 1pm ET. #mac

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
0 Kudos
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 12461
Message 1 of 3 (462 Views)

Am I able to download skype emoticons to my Mac.  I run snow Leopard.

0 Kudos
bluejaybird1022
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (168 Views)

how you you get cunts on b from 2009 10 away from hull and 249 been trying kill bod and his mother from 2009 10 web cam chat gambia julia killing while driving killing erasing bods senses taring stand up aaginst grey irises neal davison has alot of damage to the brain because of 2009 10 adelle **bleep** who both of them blame

0 Kudos
bod26v
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (93 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling