15-01-2012 14:56 - last edited on 11-11-2012 12:13 by Larry
Hi, I am the Executive Director of Edu.PyGmalion, association of language teaching professionals. I am bilingual, able to speak in English and Korean fluently at the same time.
Today, I am finding someone interested in learning(or teaching) Korean or English.
Edu.PyGmalion is a volunteering group! So all the lessons will be FREE For all!
(If you like the lessons, you can help the tutors with donations! , not necessary)
Case 1. I want to Learn Korean or English!
- Please let me know your current situation(your communicative competence) and skype ID via reply!
- After a short interview through skype, the manager will schedule the lessons.
- After gathering study group members (4-5 people per group), the lessons will start!
Case 2. I want to Teach Korean or English!
- Even though I said Edu.PyGmalion consists of language teaching professionals, Anyone interested in teaching and have passion can be teachers!
* title : [Skype] Applying for a language tutor.
- Please send me an e-mail, including your personal information(age, country, language, teaching experience...).
- After a short interview through skype, the manager will help you plan the lessons.
- As all the things are prepared, now you can start lessons!
*DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME! Waiting For YOU!
*If you have any question, please send me an e-mail!
*e-mail :*removed for privacy*
My Name is : Nasir Rafique
My Age is : 23
Country : Pakistan
hi! I'm from Vietnam and I learn Korean for 4 years. Now I'm working in a Korea company but I feel that my korean is not good. So I wanna join your lesson not only to improve my korean but also to get more friend from all over the world. In another case, the people who join this and I can talk and share our experience of study Korean and English for each other.
Now I'm very eager to join this activity.
So I will wait for your replying.
Thanks and nice day!
I want to learn Korean. I'm 17, I just started to learn Hangul a couple weeks ago.
I have two years to learn Korean, because I'm going to live there a year so I want to be
i want to be your student!!
i live in america since 3 month ago
and i feels like my english is plateau recently
so i want to expand my english skills!!!!!
please contact me
Im French with a near flawless English (and French, of course). My accent is not the best because I lack practise, but i'm positive we can understand each other.
I'l really interested in learning Korean and i've already started on my own on a few online sites. I tried finding a tutor for a "real" lesson in my area, but with no luck.
So yeah, i really want to learn Korean
Skype id : inoe_lablonde.
I want to learn korean
I'm from the UAE female 20yrs
I know the basics of korean only so I want to advance my level
my skype ID: bintuae10