Re: New Kindle Fire HDX and iPhone 5

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: New Kindle Fire HDX

I have the same problem with the received image being upside down. Have exhausted all avenues working with Amazon. Tried to get help online from Skype, but they were impossible to work with. I couldn't understand them, and visa versa. I believe their tech support must be off shore. For some inexplicable reason, they wouldn't just let me skype them so they could see the problem for themselves. Frustrating indeed. I will say that AMAZON tried really hard to diagnose it themselves, but everything points back to a skype problem. Guess I will use my Windows 8 to Skype until issue is resolved someday.

Posted from Amazon KFTHWI
cactuspete
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 11 of 13 (841 Views)

Re: New Kindle Fire HDX and iPhone 5

Did you get this problem fixed 

Posted from Amazon KFTHWI
vanz90
Casual Tourist
Message 12 of 13 (759 Views)

Re: New Kindle Fire HDX

I just got a kindle fire hd and I can't get my credit card to work and it says I am 80% complete and everytime I try to a complete it it won't do it, how do I correct this problem? Very frustrating

Mabe_Car1236
Novel Tourist
Message 13 of 13 (215 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling