How to work kindle fire hd operating system versio...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to work kindle fire hd operating system version?

Hello friends,

I am glad to join this community and want know. How to work kindle fire hd operating system version?

Janampatri

ankitasharma123
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (596 Views)

Re: How to work kindle fire hd operating system version?

I can't seem to open my kindle Skype

Posted from Amazon KFJWI
ruby.aubuchon
Novel Voyager
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 4 (372 Views)

With this new skype update, my Kindle Fire HD 8.9" is now not able to update and run skype! Skype was one of the main features that I was looking forward to with my kindle!!! Is there a way to get Skype to still be supported on my device? And, if not, will there be in the future? 

I feel like I bought a product, was able to use it for a few months and am now losing a huge part of its functionality on a whim! 

Alasse
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 4 (314 Views)

I am having the same issue with mine.  I am hoping they decide to fix this as we use this to skype while my spouse is deployed and to keep in touch with family back in the states since we are stationed overseas.  This is exactly the reason we chose to get the kindles in the first place.

mom2paigenjr
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 4 of 4 (300 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling