Cannot receive calls or message on Kindle Fire HD

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Cannot receive calls or message on Kindle Fire HD

[ Edited ]

I just bought an account monthly for skype on kindle hd for unlimited calls. I am able to call or send messages to anyone but they cant call me or reply to my messages. My sister tried calling but didnt go thru. Please help thanks.

chologonzalez
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (685 Views)

Re: calls

[ Edited ]

Wow.... i knew it was to good to be true.. yea its cheap and cool to make calls... But you gotta buy a number to receive calls and oh wait is it cheap .... nope 18 dollars but wait not to own but monthly... yea right...

chologonzalez
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (679 Views)

Re: calls

Not sure where you got your information from, but a Skype Online Number is ~32$ per year if you use the 50% discount when you order for 12 months. See here: http://www.skype.com/intl/en/features/allfeatures/online-number/

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 11811
Message 3 of 3 (632 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling