skype contact search

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

skype contact search

i am using a samsung tablet and am unable to search for skype contacts?? Nothing comes backmfor possible contacts? Any ideas?
Posted from Samsung GT-P7500
smurfbailey
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 10 (13,115 Views)

Re: skype contact search

[ Edited ]

Every question i pose you never give a straight answer-Last question i asked was how to add contacts from the skype list you have given me-How i went about this was i clicked on contact tab that gave a list of 2 items,Skype contacts and import - None of these worked when i clicked on either one-And why don'T you provide a phone number

EDIT : title/message case changed.

davidweir41
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 2 of 10 (12,818 Views)

DavidWeir41,

I am confused regarding what you are asking.

You posted on the Hardware message board; please post back with what phone set or gear you are trying to use?  

When you state, "... you don't provide a phone number," I could interpret this different ways.  Please clarify?

I might also respectfully add that typing with your caps lock key on is akin to shouting ...

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1811
Message 3 of 10 (12,814 Views)

[ Edited ]

can I used your old style key board?
my mobile no [***]

First things, first: for your safety and protection, please never, ever include any personally identifiable information such as your real name, Skype account name, e-mail address, or a telephone number in a post on a public Community or forum such as this. Thanks!

laikinchung
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 6
Message 4 of 10 (11,760 Views)

can I used your old style screen?

laikinchung
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 6
Message 5 of 10 (11,758 Views)

Hi, laikinchung, and welcome to the Community,

What do you mean by old-style screen and keyboard?

Thank you,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

0 Kudos
Elaine
Moderator icon
Message 6 of 10 (11,748 Views)

What's next step..I want see my contacts ( facebook)...
Posted from Apple iPhone
Puchipuchi
Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 7 of 10 (11,571 Views)

Post unrelated to this thread, and its reply, transferred to Mobile: iOS message board.

Elaine
Moderator icon
Message 8 of 10 (9,871 Views)

How do I de activate account ? I'm no longer using it but money still withdrawn from my account .
Posted from Apple iPhone
Debohun
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 9 of 10 (3,307 Views)

[ Edited ]

Debohun wrote:
How do I de activate account ? I'm no longer using it but money still withdrawn from my account .

Money/credits don't get taken unless you have an active subscription or you have Auto recharge enabled and the minimum credit threshold is met.

You need to log in an cancel any subscriptions you have:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1881

Request a refund for any services you accidentally purchased but did not use:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12149

Delete your credit card or billing method:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10486/

If you don't plan on using that Skype account anymore you can also empty out your personal details:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA142/

techfreak
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1253
Message 10 of 10 (3,297 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling