Re: archos 101 internet tablet

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

archos 101 internet tablet

Can skype please develop a version fot the archos 101 internet tablet which runs frayo, as the tablet has wifi and camera for video calling over the internet via wifi ona bt network. This tablet can then be used over wifi networks. And later to used fr piad service to dial landlinea etc via the internet. The present andriod apps all want mobile phone capability . There is a market for frayo tablets using skype over the internet.

Posted from Motorola A953
antdiane41
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (2,034 Views)

It is working on Archos 101 gen8. The only problem is it tries to reconnect after tablet wakes up and necer manages to sign in until you try to interrupt signing in. Then it signs in.
Posted from Motorola A953
iliko
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 3 (1,932 Views)

I have a Archos 101 internet tablet 8G I assume that is "Generation 8" how do I download Skype to it?

mikeal
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (1,073 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling