Re: again, Chat and Vision is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx not d...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

again, Chat and Vision is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx not doing the refund on my credit card

[ Edited ]

I ordered the skype gift card $75 for the price $52.50 using GIFT30 on April 11.

Immediately they sent me automatic email saying they charged the card for Order No:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and 5 minutes later sent another email saying there is a security investigation about the order.

on April 14, the Chat and Vision rep "Mike" contacted me saying they will refund my credit card charge as the following personal email stated below as well as the same statements to the forum message board:

#################

I am sorry to hear that you decided to cancel your order. To ease your mind, we have initiated a refund so that you do not need for your bank to re-claim the funds.

On the other hand, please note that unfortunately, as your order was placed on the weekend when we are not fully staffed, it was not possible to be screened and fulfilled immediately.

We apologize for the delay and would be happy to providing you with more gift cards in the future.

Best Regards,
Mike
Chat and Vision

#################

But then two days later, on April 16, Chat and Vision xxxx on its promise and proceeded to charge my credit card for $52.50, so immediately yesterday I filed the Charge Dispute transaction as listed below:

#################

Case number    [removed for privacy]
Dispute type    Non receipt of merchandise/service as agreed
Dispute amount    $52.50
Transaction date    04/12/2014
Post date    04/16/2014
Transaction amount    $52.50
Merchant name    CHATANDVISION
Merchant address    COVENTRY, [removed for privacy] GB
Merchant category    ELECTRONICS STORES
Reference number    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

#################

Hey everyone who's on the same boat, please raise the issue loudly and make sure the Skype and Microsoft personnel aware of this matter especially Mr. Satya Nadella to clamp down on this matter. Please kick Chat and Vision from your approved vendor since they are a (offensive text removed) 

ajapplesv
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 5 (3,961 Views)

Re: again, Chat and Vision is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx not doing the refund on my credit card

Hello,

I have asked Chat&Vision to contact you urgently.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
0 Kudos
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1471
Message 2 of 5 (3,924 Views)

Re: again, Chat and Vision is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx not doing the refund on my credit card

[ Edited ]

I did get email response from Chat and Vision on Apr 22 promising for the refund but so far when I called my credit card company on Apr 23, they told me Chat and Vision is still not responding to their inquiry about the disputed amount $52.50 charged by Chat and Vision on Apr 16.

I would like to see how sincere and committed this Chat and Vision company trying to put their WORDS into REAL ACTION to refund my $52.50 money.

So as of now Apr 25, no $52.50 refund has been initiated from Chat and Vision and has been ignoring inquiry from my credit card company. 

#########################################################

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

0 Kudos
ajapplesv
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 3 of 5 (3,842 Views)

Post transferred from here to create its own new discussion.

0 Kudos
Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1941
Message 4 of 5 (2,839 Views)

0 Kudos
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1471
Message 5 of 5 (2,556 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling