Re: Undelivered Skype Credit.

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Undelivered Skype Credit.

[ Edited ]

Pls do so for me as well. My husband bought me a skypecredit..and we are still waiting and have already been billed for it :(n):

ManBe
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 10 (923 Views)

ManBe wrote:

My husband bought me a skypecredit

Hello,

Do you mean Skype Credit or a Skype Gift Card? They are two separate products.

Thank you.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1488
Message 2 of 10 (854 Views)

Sorry meant gift card...still no sign of my credit
Posted from Samsung GT-I9300
ManBe
Casual Adventurer
Message 3 of 10 (796 Views)

still waiting, it's getting a bit out of order thtat i have to chase my own gift

what kind of back wards world of service providing are we in:mad:

ManBe
Casual Adventurer
Message 4 of 10 (767 Views)

3 months further and no sign of my giftcard being issud to me. I find this the most ***** service ever. Never thought I would say it but pff..I would never recommend this to anyboy at all..keep your money dont by giftcards...their a scam!

ManBe
Casual Adventurer
Message 5 of 10 (586 Views)

Hello, Manbe, and welcome to the Community,

Thank you for your report, which has been forwarded to Chat & Vision. We have requested Chat & Vision to contact you urgently.

Regards,
Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1972
Message 6 of 10 (561 Views)

Hello,

I have now re-sent the codes to your specified email. As always, please ensure to check your junk/spam folder. Should you are still being unable to recevie the codes, we will be happy to send them to you via PM directly. To do so, please send us a private forum message by clicking on our name.

Best Regards,

chatandvision

chatandvision
Experienced Adventurer
Kudos: 14
Message 7 of 10 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi,  I check my emails regularly and could not find any feed back in my inbox nor in my spam folder. So I will reply through

PM

ManBe
Casual Adventurer
Message 8 of 10 (526 Views)

Hello ManBe,

please find the codes in your PM inbox of this forum.

Best Regards,

chatandvision

chatandvision
Experienced Adventurer
Kudos: 14
Message 9 of 10 (489 Views)

What has happened to the quality of Skype

Facebook and similar forums have a lot to answer to since Skype stupidly decidely to sucumb to the other purportedly more popular over bloated inane discussion forums of garbage that delivers dribbling unitelligence and poor articulation of the english language exacerbated further by articles of absolute moronic inane nothingness. You have prostituted yourelsf to the common ground of popularism at the expense of the quality of Skype at all levels. I look forward to a new provider who will have the intestional fortitude to stick with providing quality products rather than bloating popularism.

You are no longer providing a quality product Skype

Loveyourworknot
Novel Tourist
Message 10 of 10 (246 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling