Re: Chat and Vision "customer service"

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customer Services!!! No ways!!! <7 months and still no delivery, but they have my cash!!!

Below is my most recent email to Chat and Vision...I do not hold out much hope to get this resolved, but wanted to try one last avenue. Also perhaps ensure other people do not fall into this endless trap. My saga dates back to 21 September 2012...to date I find Chat and Vision have my CASH!!! and I have nothing!!!

My most recent email reply to the support desk ('support@chatandvision.com') the only means to contact Chat and Vision.

Heads-up!!! Please be aware!!! most replies from the support desk end up in your email "Junk Mail" folder and you will probably miss their replies!!! This is then made out to be your problem and not theirs!!! This is rubbish!!!

Most recent email back to 'support@chatandvision.com':

This is ridiculous and a complete fraud!!!

Once again I am waiting for a reply from you on my order!!! And again nothing!!

According to your commitments (see below communication thread), I am expecting a confirmation of shipment. Again nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the last straw!!! Please provide me with an update on the delivery of my order, Order No: SO216017 dated 21 September 2012. According to your last email, dated 26 March 2013 your support team was resending my order. I am still awaiting my tracking number for the courier accountable to deliver. Please see below history of your commitments to me:

You are most welcome to contact me on my mobile phone, in my experience, clearly your email support is not working!!! Please contact me on (deleted due to privacy) to advise status. Please note, based on my experience with your company I will record the conversation for my records.

2:49am

Sonja

The experience I have received to date from your company is completely unacceptable!!! I ordered Skype phones online: order confirmation SO216017 on 21 Sept 2012, to date I am still eagerly awaiting my delivery. I logged my query with your customer care on 28 November 2012 and again in December 2012. Case Number: GHZ-836-62492. No response!! Shocking!!!

March 7

9:36am

ChatandVision

Dear Sonja,

One of our reps did reply to GHZ-836-62492 but received no response (it may have ended in spam folder perhaps?):

Dear Sonja,

Thank you for your email and apologies for the delay with our response.

With regards to this case, we would like to inform you that the order was dispatched via first class post. If you haven't receive the parcel please kindly confirm your delivery address.

Thank you and we look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Claire

Customer Care Officer

ChatandVision Ltd

"Skype's Global Merchant Partner"

www.chatandvision.com

Nonetheless we will have one our CS reps contact you soon to resolve this matter. Many thanks for your continued patience.

Regards,

ChatandVision Ltd.

March 24

1:10pm

Sonja: still no parcel...

March 25

12:39pm

ChatandVision

Dear Sonja,

Please do note we sent the following reply for which we did not receive any response (again please do check your spam folders in case it ended up there):

Dear Sonja,

Greetings from Chat&Vision.

We are contacting you today as we have received your complaint through Facebook. Firstly we would like to confirm that we sent you an email on December 10 asking you to confirm your address in-order for us to investigate the issue with the post office but no reply was received ever since.

Moving forward, Hong Kong post has confirmed that the parcel has gone missing. We would like to offer you a replacement or a refund. May we kindly know on how you wish to proceed with the order, please?

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and we look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Ron

Customer Care Officer

ChatandVision Ltd

www.chatandvision.com

If you could kindly let us know if we should go ahead with the replacement, please do let us know here. Thank you.

Regards,

ChatandVision Ltd.

March 26

8:07am

Sonja

I received the reply, but I still haven't received anything.

March 26

11:43am

ChatandVision

Dear Sonja,

The reason no action has been taken as we were waiting for a reply to the following:

Moving forward, Hong Kong post has confirmed that the parcel has gone missing. We would like to offer you a replacement or a refund. May we kindly know on how you wish to proceed with the order, please?

If acceptable, we will go ahead and send a replacement. Please do confirm.

Regards,

ChatandVision.com

1:20pm

Sonja

Yes please send replacement

2:36pm

ChatandVision

Dear Sonja,

Many thanks for confirming. Our CS team are organising a replacement now, and will send you an email once sent.

Regards,

ChatandVision.com

To: 'support@chatandvision.com'
Subject: RE: [#MHN-998-74181]: I think my order might be lost in transit

When is expected delivery time? Which courier are you using and please provide tracking number?

From: ChatandVision Support [mailto:support@chatandvision.com]
Sent: 11 March 2013 04:38 PM
To: Sonja
Subject: [#MHN-998-74181]: I think my order might be lost in transit

----- Original Message -----

Dear Sonja,

Thank you for your acceptance of this offer; your understanding in this matter has greatly been appreciated.

In light of this, we will be sure to expedite this matter. Once your item has been shipped, we will be sure to send you a email dispatch confirmation. For your reference, your New Order ID is SO269545 .

Meanwhile, please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Jodie
Customer Care Officer

ChatandVision Ltd
www.chatandvision.com

You are invited to complete a short satisfaction survey consisting of just a few multiple-choice questions.

It should take you no more than a minute to complete (we promise!). Log in now at https://my.kayako.com

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: MHN-998-74181
Department: Lost Parcel
Type: Issue
Priority: Normal

To ensure swift communication, please log in to our Support Center where you are able to track your ticket via the help desk: http://chatandvision.kayako.com

0 Kudos
Sonjavb
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (1,702 Views)

Have you been able to resolve your problem with Chat and Vision?  If so, how did you manage to get through to them?  They are sending me insane :sad:    

I returned a new but faulty returned RXT dual phone to them Sept 2013.  Today they acknowledged it was returned.  They are going to provide a new phone to me, but are awaiting my response.  I can't respond to the email and the Kayako web site is not obtainable.  I don't know even know what they want from me in terms of the response they requested from me.  

Does anyone know where I should go from here?

payoung3108
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 2 of 2 (878 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling