Re: Chat And Vision Scam: e-Gift Card Undelivered

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

[ Edited ]

I should have searched for some experiences of other people too. Just as you described I received a email about my refund. Ans they dare to present a refund which at least 25% less than what I paid. I thought Microsoft would hire some decent folks. Really disappointed and angry. I paid the voucher with the iDeal system (a payment system in The Netherlands).. I wonder if there's anything I can do about it. Most of all, I really want Microsoft to kick out Chatandvision.

lock2
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 1 of 7 (807 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have asked C&V to contact you urgently concerning your order.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN [UTC MINUS 5 HOURS]. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1524
Message 2 of 7 (789 Views)

Did Skype ever help you resolve this issue?

zmperez
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 7 (730 Views)

zmperez wrote:

Did Skype ever help you resolve this issue?

Hello.
The customer was contacted by C&V within 24 hours and as far as I am aware the issue was resolved.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN [UTC MINUS 5 HOURS]. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1524
Message 4 of 7 (723 Views)

[ Edited ]

This a sham for MS and a total scam. I ordered a gift card and it was PROMO on skype page with 30% discount.

The site is like a phishing site, I didn't even realize that I was on a different website until I saw the email from Chat and Vision.

The credit card was charged promptly and then in the morning I received this:-

#################

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for your recent order. However due to security issues with our payment gateway, we are no longer able to fulfill this order which has now been cancelled.

I can confirm that no payment has been retained by us for any part of this order.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this cancellation may have caused.

Best Regards,

Bethany Wilkinson

ChatandVision Customer Care Team

http://www.chatandvision.com

################

Islandaer77
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 7 (604 Views)

The same thing happened to me! I'm in a totally frustrating email back-and-forth with both Skype and Chat and Vision. No progress. Did your issue get resolved? 

CH621
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 7 (525 Views)

No,

Never heard back however the charges which were pending on my CC disapperared after 4 days. I went ahead and directly purchased the plan from Skype without any discount. Shame on MS that they still stick around with this crap company which is now sending me spam every other day to buy their "Skype-phone"

Islandaer77
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 7 (516 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling