Re: Product ordered on May 22 and never left Hong ...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Product ordered on May 22 and never left Hong Kong.

[ Edited ]

I am having a nightmare and I would have to say it would appear the only time you get help is from this forum.

I keep getting auto replies "we looking into it" but no solutions.

Product ordered 22nd May and has never arrived and the dhl tracking number shows item never left HK. I can't even get a refund as I have no product to send back and the CC company says the charge cannot be disputed as I authorised the payment.

Does anyone know how you get to speak to a real person or get some genuine traction.

Any help appreicated.  

Post transferred from where added to create its own new topic;
Subject/title edited accordingly to differentiate from other enquiries and to reflect post content.

JPMeiring
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (414 Views)

Re: Product ordered on May 22 and never left Hong Kong.

Hello

We can't progress this issue until you tell us from which vendor you purchased the item.

Thanks.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1468
Message 2 of 5 (351 Views)

Good morning,

Item was bought from Chat and Vision on 22nd May 2014 - item yet to arrive in New Zealand. They keep telling me they looking in the problem and will reply. It seems to be a auto reply as the wording is almost always the same. Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.

JPMeiring
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 5 (330 Views)

I have asked C&V to contact you.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1468
Message 4 of 5 (266 Views)

Dear Jean,

please find futher information about your shipment in your private inbox of this forum.

Best Regards,

Mike
chatandvision

chatandvision
Experienced Adventurer
Kudos: 13
Message 5 of 5 (244 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling