Re: Never ordering off ChatAndVision.com again

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Never ordering off ChatAndVision.com again

I ordered a headset from Chat and Vision 2 weeks ago, which I'm assuming has some partnership with Skype, and they have no trace of my order. I even received a confirmation email (see screenshot) from them saying it was upgraded to priority shipping. I just got off chat support with Skype and they said they have no record of my order.

I'm really disappointed with Skype, I expected them to have a more reputable hardware partner than Chat and Vision, which presumably operates overseas hasn't even updated their website footer in 2 years (lol). I personally will never order another product through Skype, and will just go to Best Buy or FutureShop.

mm04xl
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 9 (972 Views)

Hello,

I have requested C&V to contact you as soon as possible.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1471
Message 2 of 9 (959 Views)

Hello,

You have now been contacted by C&V.

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Message 3 of 9 (902 Views)

Thanks, but it has now been 2 days and still, nobody can tell me where my headset is.

mm04xl
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 9 (881 Views)

Hello,

I'll forward your comment to C&V.

NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Message 5 of 9 (829 Views)

I just opened a new thread myself about the exact same topic.  Sorry, I am new to the community and should actually have continued this. 

No, ChatAndVision is not going to get my money, I am going to do everything in my power to prevent that, but what is really sad is that I'm not going to get the handset I so need for my work.  It is unbelievable that a company the size of Microsoft would put its reputation in the hands of some joint out of God-knows-where.  It's 2013 and you're telling me you can't find someone reliable enough to assemble a handset and ship it to hundreds of millions of people all over the world?

alxalm
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 6 of 9 (821 Views)

Ya it's pretty ridiculous. Skype is basically just telling me it's not their problem, and they have really poor coordination and communication with their hardware suppliers.

mm04xl
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 9 (804 Views)

mm04xl wrote:

Thanks, but it has now been 2 days and still, nobody can tell me where my headset is.

Hello,

You have now received further advice from C&V.

NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Message 8 of 9 (678 Views)

Hello, i bought this voucher and Chat and Vision took my money from my credit card on jan 7th after the order was placed on 31 dec 2013.

so now i m out of that.

i am angry because there is no response from them.

why are they taking care for the gift cards from skyps own website?

its incredible!!

i paid money for nothing and the companies dont care at all.

chatandvisionxx
Novel Tourist
Message 9 of 9 (472 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling