Re: ChatandVision – terrible customer service, PLE...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ChatandVision – terrible customer service, PLEASE READ

I would like to share with community and SKYPE my not so recent chatandvision experience.

I have purchased Skype phone from chatandvision, which is basically link from skype shop but transaction handled by chatandvision and not Skype.

Purchase was done on 31st of January. On 18th of February I contacted chatandvision for tracking number as order did not arrive.

Despite clear writing on chatandvision site that orders shipped via trackable service this is reply I got:

--------------

Dear Alex,

Sorry to hear you have not received your package.

We can confirm that the order has been sent via Airmail Postage from Hong Kong on the 4 February so you should receive it soon. Airmail service distribution is similar to that of HK Post. This type of delivery service has no tracking number yet hope that any delay is minimal.

Normally, orders leaving Hong Kong, deliveries via Airmail Postage mail are generally 7 to 10 business days.

But please note that the delivery time may vary and can take a little longer subject to local customs. Sometimes it can take up to 14-21 working days for your package to reach your destination. 

We thank you for your patience with this issue.

Sincerely,

Marcela

Customer Care Officer

--------------

After 2 more weeks and still no goods I contacted chatand vision again asking for refund, here is reply:

-----------

Dear Alex, 

Thank you for your e-mail.

Regarding your concern, I’m afraid that it’s not possible to process a cancellation or refund at this stage, as your goods are now out of our hands. This matter has been escalated to our management and you will be updated via email regarding the situation.

If you still wish to cancel your order, please reject the item should delivery be attempted by our courier. Should you be unable to reject the item, please contact us again for further instructions on our RMA process.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Debbie

Customer Care Officer

-----------

March 18, Two more weeks another email to chat and vision, here is reply:

--------

Dear Alex ,

We apologize that the item has not reached you as of now.

May I ask if you have checked with your neighbors or workmates? It may be that the item was accepted on your behalf. If not, do kindly allow a few days for the item to arrive. Delays are common usually caused by local customs and postal services of the receivers' country.

In any case, please do feedback and reply me anytime and thank you for your patience throughout.

Sincerely,

Debbie

Customer Care Officer

--------

March 28th, after several emails to chat and vision here is reply:

--------

Dear Alex,

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused on your end. I'd like to confirm though that we have now processed your refund. 

Refunds typically take 2-5 business days to process from our end, depending on how you paid for your original order (we always credit back to the same credit card that you used for payment). Unfortunately it can sometimes take another 2-3 days for your bank to process the refund, so we advise that you allow 7 days for the funds to be seen in your account.

The good news though is that we’ll send you an email to confirm when the refund has been completed.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help, and I hope that you will shop with us again in the future.

Sincerely,

Debbie

Customer Care Officer

--------

April 4th(this is 2 month after purchase) here is email reply from chatandvision:

--------

Dear Alex,

We are contacting you with regards to your refund. 

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused. Unfortunately, we can no longer process your refund as normal. We would need to confirm your active PayPal account/email in order to make a transfer instead of refund as the PayPal refund policy timeframe has expired. 

Look forward to hear from you soon. 

Sincerely,

Marcela

Customer Care Officer

--------

April 10th, after contacting chatandvision again and sending my email and PayPal etc… here is reply:

--------

Dear Alex,

Thank you for contacting us and your feedback. I have forwarded this case to our accounting department with priority. Rest assured that you shall be receiving your credit within the next couple of days. Once refunded it can up to 2-3 business days for the credit to appear on your account.

Once again, sincere apologies for the delay and thank you for your extended patience.

Sincerely,

Fatima

Customer Care Officer

--------

April 30th, 3 month after purchase reply after asking about refund:

--------

Dear Alex,

Our sincere apologies for the delay of your refund.

We would like to inform you that since the time frame for us to refund the order through PayPal has already expired, therefore we shall arrange for a transfer instead. In the light of this, please kindly confirm your active PayPal account and email address.

Looking forward for your reply.

Sincerely,

Jayden

Customer Care Officer

--------

Its 9th of May, probably 15 emails to ChatandVision, tons of wasted time and about 100 euro, by now I have only one question how company like this can be a SKYPE  preferred supplier?

With this service and attitude it’s surprising they are still in business, or perhaps they are in business because they just take your money and do not care afterwards.

Please BE AWARE when purchase from them

alexap
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 7 (905 Views)

Re: ChatandVision – terrible customer service, PLEASE READ

Dear Alex,

Thank you for making me aware of this case, and I'd like to offer my assistance. Would you mind send to me your Order ID via a Private Message so I can take a look? Would be much appreciated.

Regards, 

Jennifer Hart

ChatandVision Ltd.

chatandvision
Experienced Adventurer
Kudos: 11
Message 2 of 7 (883 Views)

Yep!!! any company that takes your money and hides behind an online email form which they don't answer need looked into.... I aleady complained to my credit card company to see if I could have my charges reversed..... yippee, they did it..

Once bitten twice shy...

May the buyer beware (from the forums of the better business beureax) red flagged there too.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SKYPE...... HELP STOP ALL THESE PEOPLE GETTING SCAMMED FROM CHATANDVISI0N

hamsterjam
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 3 of 7 (655 Views)

Posted from Android 4.3
Zeekid
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 15
Message 4 of 7 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]

the webpage should be closed from google and microsoft.If skype is using that (offensive text removed) and not listening customers.....(offensive text removed)

Exactly the same situation with me......I  "bought" the skype phone over the skype webpage....

Skype should be responsible also for partners..........

Viktor from Bern

alexap wrote:

I would like to share with community and SKYPE my not so recent chatandvision experience.

I have purchased Skype phone from chatandvision, which is basically link from skype shop but transaction handled by chatandvision and not Skype.

Purchase was done on 31st of January. On 18th of February I contacted chatandvision for tracking number as order did not arrive.

Despite clear writing on chatandvision site that orders shipped via trackable service this is reply I got:

--------------

Dear Alex,

Sorry to hear you have not received your package.

We can confirm that the order has been sent via Airmail Postage from Hong Kong on the 4 February so you should receive it soon. Airmail service distribution is similar to that of HK Post. This type of delivery service has no tracking number yet hope that any delay is minimal.

Normally, orders leaving Hong Kong, deliveries via Airmail Postage mail are generally 7 to 10 business days.

But please note that the delivery time may vary and can take a little longer subject to local customs. Sometimes it can take up to 14-21 working days for your package to reach your destination. 

We thank you for your patience with this issue.

Sincerely,

Marcela

Customer Care Officer

--------------

After 2 more weeks and still no goods I contacted chatand vision again asking for refund, here is reply:

-----------

Dear Alex, 

Thank you for your e-mail.

Regarding your concern, I’m afraid that it’s not possible to process a cancellation or refund at this stage, as your goods are now out of our hands. This matter has been escalated to our management and you will be updated via email regarding the situation.

If you still wish to cancel your order, please reject the item should delivery be attempted by our courier. Should you be unable to reject the item, please contact us again for further instructions on our RMA process.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Debbie

Customer Care Officer

-----------

March 18, Two more weeks another email to chat and vision, here is reply:

--------

Dear Alex ,

We apologize that the item has not reached you as of now.

May I ask if you have checked with your neighbors or workmates? It may be that the item was accepted on your behalf. If not, do kindly allow a few days for the item to arrive. Delays are common usually caused by local customs and postal services of the receivers' country.

In any case, please do feedback and reply me anytime and thank you for your patience throughout.

Sincerely,

Debbie

Customer Care Officer

--------

March 28th, after several emails to chat and vision here is reply:

--------

Dear Alex,

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused on your end. I'd like to confirm though that we have now processed your refund. 

Refunds typically take 2-5 business days to process from our end, depending on how you paid for your original order (we always credit back to the same credit card that you used for payment). Unfortunately it can sometimes take another 2-3 days for your bank to process the refund, so we advise that you allow 7 days for the funds to be seen in your account.

The good news though is that we’ll send you an email to confirm when the refund has been completed.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help, and I hope that you will shop with us again in the future.

Sincerely,

Debbie

Customer Care Officer

--------

April 4th(this is 2 month after purchase) here is email reply from chatandvision:

--------

Dear Alex,

We are contacting you with regards to your refund. 

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused. Unfortunately, we can no longer process your refund as normal. We would need to confirm your active PayPal account/email in order to make a transfer instead of refund as the PayPal refund policy timeframe has expired. 

Look forward to hear from you soon. 

Sincerely,

Marcela

Customer Care Officer

--------

April 10th, after contacting chatandvision again and sending my email and PayPal etc… here is reply:

--------

Dear Alex,

Thank you for contacting us and your feedback. I have forwarded this case to our accounting department with priority. Rest assured that you shall be receiving your credit within the next couple of days. Once refunded it can up to 2-3 business days for the credit to appear on your account.

Once again, sincere apologies for the delay and thank you for your extended patience.

Sincerely,

Fatima

Customer Care Officer

--------

April 30th, 3 month after purchase reply after asking about refund:

--------

Dear Alex,

Our sincere apologies for the delay of your refund.

We would like to inform you that since the time frame for us to refund the order through PayPal has already expired, therefore we shall arrange for a transfer instead. In the light of this, please kindly confirm your active PayPal account and email address.

Looking forward for your reply.

Sincerely,

Jayden

Customer Care Officer

--------

Its 9th of May, probably 15 emails to ChatandVision, tons of wasted time and about 100 euro, by now I have only one question how company like this can be a SKYPE  preferred supplier?

With this service and attitude it’s surprising they are still in business, or perhaps they are in business because they just take your money and do not care afterwards.

Please BE AWARE when purchase from them

babalui003
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 7 (477 Views)

Hello Viktor,

I have asked Chat&Vision to respond to you urgently with a status report on your order.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1409
Message 6 of 7 (468 Views)

Re: ChatandVision – Paid but no delivery

I am puzzled by the total lack of repsonse from Chatandvision.  I placed an order for a skype card last week.  I received a notification that the card had been delivered. This is totally not the case.

I sent a message on their site twice with no reponse.  All I received is a customer satisfaction survey.  There is nothing to say. I have no response.

The money is simply gone.  I do not have the gift card.  I will have to go through paypal tog et my money back. 

bigfig
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 7 of 7 (370 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling