Camera orientation

Welcome To get started please read our short introduction.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Camera orientation

The video for Skype video messaging perpetuates the myth that it is OK to shoot video in a vertical format. It is not! It is hard to display correctly. It does not effectively use all the available video screen available. I urge people to use their cameras/phones in a horizontal format for much better results that will also match the widescreen displays that they have at home. It makes so much sense.
Posted from Apple iPad
CaptainPeterR
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (606 Views)

Re: Camera orientation

hi i also have the same problem with my asus 2 in 1 trans t100h, when i use skype the camera is upside down. any suggestion? 

brainfreeze24
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)

Check in your SETTINGS. Maybe there is a box to tick or other. I am not familiar with your unit. 

Je suis vraiment désolé.

CaptainPeterR
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 4 (240 Views)

I think people are looking, but not seeing. They see a slice of life they are capturing, but have no idea what they are doing or how to do it well, if not better. If you're serious and going to use the vision on your computer or make a family movie, you'll be shooting in the normal horizontal format. People who shoot in vertical format, just don't get it. With a horizontal format, you are Much More Likely to catch the unexpected. The horizontal format is the way we see naturally with our stereoscopic vision.

CaptainPeterR
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 4 (219 Views)

© 2016 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling