Re: Adobe Flash and Skype Problem

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Adobe Flash and Skype Problem

For me sometimes I try to use skype but It Freezes during a call! and then I try to watch a video Adobe crashes! I uninstalled them both and reinstalled but I still have this problem.

Please Help me out

-Binh

BinhDoCao
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 4 (8,775 Views)

Uninstall the current versions of Flash Player First using the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller utility.

Then, Use the link below to download Adobe Flash Player

Alternatively, You can always download the latest versions of Adobe Flash Player From Here:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

After that, Please use this direct link to download the latest beta versions of skype

http://download.skype.com/msi/SkypeSetup_5.7.0.123.msi

Check if the issue persists.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
0 Kudos
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 6086
Message 2 of 4 (8,727 Views)

We are experiencing a problem with Flash and Skype incompatibility. Is this a related problem to the one described above? It seems to happen on a random basis. Our skype was working fine, and then the next day it crashes and won't let us sign in. When you click on the problem box that Windows throws up, it says that is has a Flash problem. We have uninstalled and re-installed both Flash and Skype several times now... We thought it was fixed because Skype worked for a few days fine, but then it's crashing again. It's totally undpredictable and very confusing. We're not computer experts, so please give us an easy to follow fix to solve this problem if you can. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Cindy-Adrian
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 4 (8,356 Views)

[ Edited ]

Adobe Flash hangs up (freezes) the Google Chrome and Skype in Windows 7 - here's the solution found - http://silkcode.blogspot.com/2012/07/adobe-flash-hangs-up-freezes-google.html

0 Kudos
Silicium
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 4 (8,134 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling