video calling android 4.0.4 on android/tablet

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

video calling android 4.0.4 on android/tablet

using the latest version of skype im +video, but camera did not function at video calls (very annoying and embarrassing when answering call from ipad), used internet connection through router at home. Had no problems with earlier version. What shall I do? Tried both tablet and android phone without success. Received only message -you must turn on your video function to be able to be seen- no such button available, I could see the person I was talking to, but could not send any pictures myself. Help.

Posted from Samsung GT-P5110
silvia1974
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 6
Message 1 of 8 (4,386 Views)

Re: video calling android 4.0.4 on android/tablet

i am using skype on my tipo, i am not able to see the other person video, how do i do that?

artlovesart
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 8 (4,353 Views)

You have to go to the settings menu and tick the "enable video calling" case !
Posted from Coolpad 9900
jake897
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 8 (3,290 Views)

-you must turn on your video function to be able to be seen- no such button available

What to do now?

there is no such button in setting under video and voice.

Any one have  solution?

Msbh
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 4 of 8 (2,229 Views)

I am having the same/simular problem. i can accept video calls but not button anywhere to make a video call. nothing in settings to turn on video calls either. please help!!

andysemail69
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 5 of 8 (1,930 Views)

Hi,

I was using Imperial Tab Android 4.0 and it was working fine with Skype voice and video call but suddenly now I am unable to use voice and video call from that and it is very disturbing , can someone please advice to resolve this.

Cheers

=

pillaraxiom
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 6 of 8 (1,165 Views)

Hello I can't use video-call with this skype what's happend ?  only work chat ! 

kotetoliashvili
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 7 of 8 (1,128 Views)

Can you please help me..i cant make video call on my tablet version 4.0...before it works well but after the update i cant no longer make a video call only chat..please help me
Posted from Samsung GT-S5360
charee_10
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 8 (886 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling