unable to download skype on samsung gt-s5570

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

unable to download skype on samsung gt-s5570

plz help me to download on samsung gt-s5570 model also called samsung galaxy mini...everytime it routes me to gmail account and after siging in gmail account it says "There are no Android phones associated with this account. Please sign in with a different account." WHAT TO DO ..PLZ HELP MY SKYPE ID IS HSBNET360 AND EMAIL ID BHATIA_HARRY@HOTMAIL.COM....

hsbnet360
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 5
Message 1 of 3 (4,213 Views)

Re: unable to download skype on samsung gt-s5570

I too need help.downloading skype on the phone is a mini galaxy too and am told my email.address is not in the system please help me too
Posted from Samsung GT-I5510
Haryet
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 2 of 3 (4,033 Views)

Re: unable to download skype on samsung gt-s5570

SHOULD WE THROUGH IT AWAY AND BUY A NEW PHONE??? SAMSUNG GALAXY MINI WORKED FINE BEFORE LATEST UPDATE > NOW GOOGLE PLAYSTORE SAYS YOUR DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE???????

adroider12
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (395 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling