recording video calls

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

recording video calls

There are some video calls i'd like to record especially with my bro in the army. is there any option to recors video calls on my android phone? i'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S. i've tried looking for a record video call option but i can't find any.. also, is there any way to save video messages sent through skype onto my android fone?? it's a little annoying having to go onto skype everytime i want to watch a video message..
thanks for the help!!
Posted from Samsung GT-I9000
nahts
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 9 (29,440 Views)

Re: recording video calls

in computers, users need to install a third party software such as Supertintin for Windows/eCamm for Mac in order to record their calls in video calls.  I guess its the same with Android devices.  You may need to browse apps in the android market to search for apps that you can use to record your video calls.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!

ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

Skype-User
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 499
Message 2 of 9 (29,402 Views)

Hey, an app named Free video call recorder for skype is present with which you can record record video calls and chat simply. As its name it is a free app and and compatible with windows OS. This application helps in recording Skype Video calls on your android, windows phone. You can record calls in MP4 Format and store easily.

Sunita21
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 9 (29,278 Views)

ahoj ako sa máš?

vancir002
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 9 (28,160 Views)

For recording, use Messenger Plus! for Skype. It has also cool voice and video effects!

http://msgplus.net/Features/Messenger-Plus-For-Skype 

kimahri.dev
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 9 (27,838 Views)

[ Edited ]

I don't believe there is one that works on android os.  I don't know why.  There are video recorders that record from the camera but apparently not the screen on an android device.  I think the suggestions on here are bogus, because none of those listed, to my knowledge, work on android.  Is there anyone that uses an android and has a video recorder that will record skype or any IM?  
CommunityWTF
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 6 of 9 (27,132 Views)

I am looking video call Savior on my cell phone Motorola Razr Maxx does anyone know how to do it
Posted from Motorola XT923
hovig
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 9 (24,827 Views)

I am looking video call Savior on my cell phone Motorola Razr Maxx does anyone know how to do it?
Posted from Motorola XT923
hovig
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 9 (24,826 Views)

I need a video recorder for my samsung galaxy x3
Posted from Samsung SGH-T999
peopleman
Novel Tourist
Message 9 of 9 (17,132 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling