deleting chat history on Android phone(Samsung Gal...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

deleting chat history on Android phone(Samsung Galaxy series

I am not able to delete chat history permanently. Any help higly appreciated. On windows u have privacy setting option to delete history

vinayaknayak04
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 1 of 5 (2,813 Views)

Re: deleting chat history on Android phone(Samsung Galaxy series

come on skype we nead to be able to delete our chat history.....

vinayaknayak04 wrote:

I am not able to delete chat history permanently. Any help higly appreciated. On windows u have privacy setting option to delete history

ediebell
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 5 (2,686 Views)

[ Edited ]

I am also not able to delete conversations from my android global. I contacted on of the people listed and they said they didn't know, they weren't support. I just want to delete the conversations Not a Galaxy. Android Global

juneobrienmom
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 5 (2,678 Views)

juneobrienmom
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 5 (2,674 Views)

I have an android global and there is no setting to clear conversations or history from Skype. I have searched online and still cannot find any answer. I asked a "user" who I thought was community support and he replied that he didn't know. He was not support. I went to the site, and followed the instructions but they did not show the answer except for Mac OS. My phone is android, and downloaded the app from the market. Is there another app that has more options? Thanks.

juneobrienmom
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 5 (2,674 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling