Re: crackling sound

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Same here! It happens the same way with Max Payne Mobile though, so I suspect the problem lies with ICS/the HTC implementation of it. Nonetheless it should not be unfixable for either company... Word is Jelly Bean might fix it, but it's only been 2 months since ICS was released for my EVO3D, so who knows when it'll come out.

I suggest everyone also write a ticket to HTC, so all of 'em get moving and fix this...
Dixx
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 11 of 14 (535 Views)

HTC one XL, and I too get the crackling sound. Moved from an old HD2 Windows 6.5, and an unsupported version of Skype, which had perfect sound quality, to this crackle. Along with sign out issues, people showing as offline, this version of Skype is proving very buggy :sad:
Posted from Generic Android
melyoung78
Novel Tourist
Message 12 of 14 (495 Views)

Same issue..hear on android tab.......Even skype has issues once MS brought it!!!!!!

hansa_sl
Novel Tourist
Message 13 of 14 (166 Views)

An entire YEAR later and yet not one staff memeber has even posted a reply. I use skype as my mobile provider.. yet this sound is irritating enough to just delete the app and stop paying yearly. Worst part is the support from skype.

unknownTM
Novel Tourist
Message 14 of 14 (67 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling