Re: I can't sign into skype on my tablet, help!

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

What should I do with Skype on Android

Hello! I got a letter from Skype about  support of Skype for Android 2.2. What should I do to use Skype on Android, please.. On tablet PC. Thank you very much.

Alexwy

Підтримку роботи версій програми Skype для Android
2.2 (та попередніх 
версій ОС) незабаром буде припинено 

aakkult
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)

Re: I can't sign into skype on my tablet, help!

The upgrade will work for newer phones and tablets.  However, if you have Android version 2.2 or lower (which is the case with my LG phone, as well as my Pandigital tablet ... both are 2.2), Skype simply will not work anymore.  Either you have to buy new phones and talbets, or find an alternative to Skype (which is my choice)!

SHT
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (234 Views)

Re: What should I do with Skype on Android

Hi Alexy,

If you cannot update Android on your tablet to a newer version I'm afraid you won't be able to cotniue using the Skype app.

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 14219
Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling