Re: Very serious problem in skype for android

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Very serious problem in skype for android

Hi experts,

When I login to the skype for mobile (android), after logging me in, it starts downloading my friends IDs that are added with me (it should only download the status of friends and should keep the friends list on the device) and secondly the most worst thing is that it also starts downloading offline messages for every chat (that I did from PC) and it comes to stable after hell of a time. It seems to me very much disturbing, I have to wait alot before I can do something on skype (mobile). The history of messages should be brought for each windows (once the window for some contact is opened and a button like "bring previous messages" is pressed), otherwise it makes the device hanged. Please fix this problem.

mmajeed
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

Re: Very serious problem in skype for android

The speed of skype is much important for mobile users......

mmajeed
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling