Skype not working on Micromax A75

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype not working on Micromax A75

I have installed Skype Version 2.7.0.907 on my Micromax A75 mobile phone. Though it got installed successfully, but I am not able to use the application for making calls.

Every time the Skype Login page pops up and after submitting the user name and password the Skype application ends unexpectedly.

My Mobile phone specifications are as follows:

Android Version: 2.3.4

Processor: 650 MHz

RAM: 256 MB

Please let me know if Skype requires more advance specifications to run on..

Thanks

Amit

amitv
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 7
Message 1 of 4 (2,126 Views)

Re: Skype not working on Micromax A75

i got the same problem with d same model phone... Any1 got solution to it?
shantubhai
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 4 (1,804 Views)

I am also having the same problem. when i enter login details and click on login. the application automatically closes.

sachinmudholkar
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 4 (1,527 Views)

U can use "fring". Am using skype from 2004 n having 4 skype id's, but now skype is just like **bleep**. Microsoft is not giving video options to mobile OS who r not giving royality money to him, thats y it's all happening. through Fring u can enjoy video calls
hr4frnz
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 4 of 4 (1,370 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling