Skype keeps signing out

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype keeps signing out

I have HTC Incredible s and Skype keeps signing out itself all the time. How can I repair this?
Posted from HTC Desire
Drozhanskyi
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 1 of 7 (2,634 Views)

Re: Skype keeps signing out

Same here - HTC Desire
0 Kudos
Klim-Arts
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 7 (2,607 Views)

HTC my touch 4g... same issue.. after about 30 mins Skype logs me out and I have to enter password
Posted from Generic Android
skuly
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 3 of 7 (2,543 Views)

Same setup: HTC Incredible S with latest official update (Ice Cream Sandwich), 2 weeks ago the problems started:

Skype is running, then, during an attempt to call mobile or landline phone (for which I have a subscription + some cash in my account) the Call button will grey out and would be impossible to press.

The only way to fix this temporary is to manualy log out and log in again (seems Skype logs out randomly, without informing me).

During attempt to log in again my saved password\name won't be recognised and I'll have to enter it again till the next time (in a matter of minutes sometimes) 

0 Kudos
kuzzzma
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 7 (2,510 Views)

It's a known issue I understand that Skype is aware of and looking into.

Is your connection on Wifi or on 3 mobile internet when this happens?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
sawadee
Esteemed Adventurer
Kudos: 78
Message 5 of 7 (2,468 Views)

Same here (on Galaxy Nexus).

Happens both on Wifi and 3G.

0 Kudos
robal_k
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 7 (2,466 Views)

Please continue the discussion here: http://community.skype.com/t5/Android/Skype-Keep-Auto-Closing-After-a-Few-Minutes-of-Inactivity/td-p...

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
0 Kudos
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 11774
Message 7 of 7 (2,457 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling