Re: Samsung Note 3 front camera quality on video c...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Samsung Note 3 front camera quality on video call

i love skype on my samsung galaxy note 2 the sound and video quality is good,,,,but not on note 3...i only get black and white video quality and get a lot of dropped call...skype,please fix this issue...

ferianto_ciu
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 1 of 8 (2,676 Views)

Re: Samsung Note 3 front camera quality on video call

i have samsung Galaxy note 3 4G.....and my video call quality not good.....black&white video quality...plzzzzzzzzzzzz fix skype problum........why video quality not good..... i have 12mb internet connection.......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fixxxxx

GULzaib07
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 6
Message 2 of 8 (2,422 Views)

I read the note 3 has a full hd front facing camera and trying it out over wifi with my friend next to me the video looked like a 10 year old low end webcam... seriously? are the skype android kitkat bla bla latest version of everything hiding some settings i dunno about?

premier69
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 3 of 8 (2,230 Views)

Yes .. even i am very disapoointed with the note 3 skype front facing video.. i think some whitebalancing problem.. skype needs to fix it..

digan
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 4 of 8 (2,067 Views)

[ Edited ]

I don't have the white balance problem but was stuggling to get the app to do decent video calls.  I just uninstalled/reinstalled it and now its able to do 720p.

Stupidly its all done in software though so I am only getting 10fps with 50% - 100% CPU usage, my phone is heating up like an oven and drinking battery like there is no tomorrow.  Seriously, these phones have 4K hardware encoding, why on earth is Skype not using the hardware properly?

Alex_Atkin_UK
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 8 (1,974 Views)

i have the same problem, when i had my S3 the video quality of skype using the front camera was much much better than now on my Note 3 very dissapointed by Samsung and Skype :sad:

abidkan2
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 6 of 8 (1,632 Views)

Yeah I have also Samsung galaxy nnot3 4G but if I use Skype to make video call it is not clear block and Dark and white...how can I fix it...I want to video call face to face...
Posted from Generic Android
md.rana
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 8 (706 Views)

I'm disappointed for galaxy note3...All comments for the samsung galaxy note3 4G is we are same problems..Please the company of the android can explain why the Samsung galaxy note3 4G why it is not clear the Camera video...we need to fix and explanation thanks
Posted from Generic Android
md.rana
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 8 (705 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling