Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon - Video Stops

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon - Video Stops

I recently got the S3 from Verizon and I was attempting to use Skype and the video call feature, but it only works sometimes and even then it's not 100%. The quality is poor even when it does work. 

Once I start video, it will work for 2-3 secs, then stop. I disable the video, and try the camera again, same thing happens. It "sometimes" works when I start the video on one end, and when it stops, instead of stopping then going to the camera again, if I go to the other camera (so rear/front) it will work for an extended period of time, but like I said, it will have poor quality even when it does work. 

Ng51386
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (1,036 Views)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon - Video Stops

i downloaded skype on my new VSGS3. how do i use the video chat? i dont see this option on skype

hazydavy
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (1,002 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling