SKYPE VIDEO CALL NOT WORKING OVER SAMSUNG GALAXY S...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SKYPE VIDEO CALL NOT WORKING OVER SAMSUNG GALAXY S3

Dear Skype team

I have an galaxy S3 of samsung , when iam on video call i can see my other person video on my phone but on the other person's device , he is not able to see my video ,in his device it keep on initializing or circle keeps on moving , due to this i tried the same video call from my PC to my phone through skype , but same issue arises again............

please help as the other party is not able to view our video

vishalsuri002
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 32
Message 1 of 40 (71,959 Views)

Re: SKYPE VIDEO CALL NOT WORKING OVER SAMSUNG GALAXY S3

Go to your settings, and make sure that the box is checked next to "Enable Video Calls"

If that doesn't work, reinstall the software.
aneikit
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 12
Message 2 of 40 (71,924 Views)

Please also make sure that on the PC you are using the latest Skype version from www.skype.com/go/download

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 13843
Message 3 of 40 (71,879 Views)

Having the same problem, have tried reinstalling and the box for video calls is checked....I have a galaxy s3...any help?

mommy_jake
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 13
Message 4 of 40 (71,782 Views)

Also, the same problem. My friend also has the S III and is having the same problem. T-mobile on both phones if that means anything.
prodigi1
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 5 of 40 (71,737 Views)

Re: SKYPE VIDEO CALL

which mobil is best for vedio call both side vedio. my family vedio to me & my to family. skype

kakagee
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 6 of 40 (71,484 Views)

I have the same issue, the person im calling with, using my samsung galaxy S3, cannot see me during a video call, I tried to use skype using my laptop, but the video is working, but when i try to call again using my samsung S3, again the video is not working..

I tried all the suggested troubleshooting but still my phone is not working....

vonerkrams
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 7 of 40 (70,639 Views)

i downloaded skype for me and my wife because we really needed.she is sick and i need to be intouch with her at all times, but i cant get free skype for the both of us can you help us please.
Posted from Samsung GT-I9100
rubenfagundo1
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 6
Message 8 of 40 (70,577 Views)

Im having the same problem and its very frustrating.  I thought that perhaps it was the camera on the phone but my video works on Tango but not on skype.  We have lots of family out of town and like to let the kids talk to grandma. Ive tried unistalling and reinstalling, unchecking and checking enable video box and even doing the test....all to not being successful. sucks!

kycrock
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 9 of 40 (69,846 Views)

Hi I have the same problem. I can see video of both(own and other person) on my Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.1.1). But in my system I cant see video of person who is calling from S3. My S3 has 3G enabled data plan even though not able to receive video on pc(Windows7 64-bit). I have latest version of skype on S3 as well as on pc.
skype team - please provide best solution for it at earliest.

Paks
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 11
Message 10 of 40 (68,453 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling