Re: No Video Calling Button On HTC Incredible S

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

No Video Calling Button On HTC Incredible S

When I installed Skype for Android (2.0.0.47) it indicated that video calling was compatible with this phone.  Problem is I don't get any video call button, just the "Skype Call" and "Send IM" buttons.  This is true whether I connect through the wireless network (Virgin Mobile Canada) or via WiFi.

Any ideas?

Norseboy
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (896 Views)

we have to wait...currently the android version of Skype only supports 4 handsets...2 Sonys, one HTC & one Samsung. I'm waiting impatiently too...would have been nice to video Skype from the cottage last week, rather than just voice.

nosekids8840
Casual Adventurer
Message 2 of 4 (848 Views)

VERY happy camper now! Have done 2 video skype calls this a.m. one to US & one to Australia!!!! no problems at all connecting via wifi in the house!!!

nosekids8840
Casual Adventurer
Message 3 of 4 (794 Views)

Is the galaxy s4 supported because I am not getting a video call button
Posted from Samsung SGH-M919
MissLowry323
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 4 of 4 (131 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling