How to get access to my contact list?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

How to get access to my contact list?

I have successfully (?) installed Skype on my Galaxy tablet and logged in using my account name from my laptop version. But I cannot find my contact list. How to get access to that! Even my photo is present!

oleandre
Novel Adventurer

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

The problem is solved -strange enough without any action from me! I just logged in once more, and this time everything worked OK. Thank you for trying to help!

View solution in original post
oleandre
Novel Adventurer

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

As I have told: The problem disappeared without any action from my side. Thanks for trying to help!

View solution in original post
Posted from Samsung GT-P5210
oleandre
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 13
Message 1 of 20 (6,560 Views)

Re: How to get access to my contact list?

I chatted with Skype staff, and after uninstalling Skype, going to Google Play, installing again,l ogged in and saw my contacts.  Previously I had download Skype Wi Fii and did not work.  So I guess I had downloaded the wrong version.

harley2014
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 2 of 20 (6,532 Views)

The problem is solved -strange enough without any action from me! I just logged in once more, and this time everything worked OK. Thank you for trying to help!

oleandre
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 20 (6,511 Views)

As I have told: The problem disappeared without any action from my side. Thanks for trying to help!

oleandre
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 20 (6,475 Views)

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1901
Message 5 of 20 (6,185 Views)

The last time I log into my Skype was when I was in italy, I'm now in Nigeria I try to log in but I cant, I don't know what is the problem
Posted from Android 4.2
Gwabin
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 6 of 20 (6,155 Views)

hii i'm first time using my skype for android and i didnt get signed in untill i changed my APN but i cant find my contacts and i cant recieve or send any thing seems like i'm not there at all what shall i do ??? even i tried to re-install it but none  helped   what i'm supposed to do ? plz help 

zicodamummy
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 6
Message 7 of 20 (5,428 Views)

Ok i just got skype a couple days ago on my laptop...now i went to google play staore and downloaded the app on my phone but now i cant find contacts or messages like on my laptop this is really bugging me...can u please help me in figuring this out please
Posted from LG LG870
sweetpea1380
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 8 of 20 (5,366 Views)

I have the same problem . I sign in but no catact lists come up even though I am signed in .It comes up ok on my p.c. and 7 inch tablet but not on the phone or 10 inch . HELP 

Lorraicun
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 9
Message 9 of 20 (3,651 Views)

I am already logged in but I cannot find my skype contact list.

raquel_lynch
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 10 of 20 (3,646 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling