How do I receive pictures?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do I receive pictures?

I know on the computer version of keep, you can send and get files such as photos, music, etc. A friend sent me a picture file and it showed the title, but I don't know how to download it. Is there any way to do so? Please tell me there's a way because I want to be able to send some pictures too. Thanks

Darkassassin225
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 6 (6,117 Views)

Re: How do I receive pictures?

If you are using Skype for Android then currently file transfer is not a supported feature: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10654/What-features-does-Skype-for-Android-support

Receiving files on a PC is explained here: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA3111/How-do-I-receive-files-using-Skype

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 734
Message 2 of 6 (5,395 Views)

Hi,

Very sorry to post this message here, where it doesn't belong, but I have been on my computer for over an hour and have yet to find a way to ask a new question. I am going round and round in circles. I read the short welcome note, I view the boards to select my topic, but nowhere, never, ever, is there a "New Message" icon. I have searched for my question, I have done everything humanly possible, but cannot post a new message. I have just had to hit the "reply" button, and put my message where it shouldn't be out of desperation!!

angiesadler.

angiesadler
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 6 (5,342 Views)

this link is dead
spunkybeeeeee
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 6 (3,273 Views)

picture download problems

sunderrajan
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 6 (1,638 Views)

I m not getting pictures on my iphone...!!! Tell something how to get pics
Posted from Apple iPhone
Najeed
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 6 (535 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling