12-10-2011 19:53 - edited 27-04-2012 10:55
If you can't find and answer to your question here don't forget to use the "Search Support Network" searchbox on top right of the Android board.
1) Audio quality degrades when holding headset close to ear
- Leave the call screen, we ONLY enable the proximity sensor on the call screen.
- Use 3G for audio calling (this issue only applies to Wifi)
- Plug in a headset
- Upgrade to Android 2.3 or later
2) "Insufficient available space" during installation
This is actually a bug in Android itself due to not all files being removed after uninstalling. Try restarting your device, e.g. switch off and on again. Afterwards retry installation from Android Market.
If that did not help try resetting your device to factory settings.^
3) Is it true I can enable videocalling even if my device isn't certified?
Yes, while you can enable Skype video calling on most Android phones, it is possible that the video quality may not be as good on non-certified phones. More information in our support FAQ
On the bottom left corner of the screen, you can see the standard Android Honeycomb controls: Back, Home, Switch app, and Menu. In the screenshot to the left, the user has pressed the menu key, and hence you see the overlaid menu at the bottom-centre of the screen.
4) When will the next update be released?
It's Skype policy not to announce any release dates in advance. Updates will be released "when it's done", e.g. as soon as they have finished development and passed quality assurance.
I recommend to download the latest Skype and search first.
To get the most out of Skype I recommend Skype Premium.
Found this post useful? Please give Kudos↘. Answered your question? Mark it as a solution to help others, Thanks.