Delete Chat History

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Delete Chat History

Hi ,

How can we delete the chat conversion on Android tabletes.

Specifically Samsung Galaxy Tab.

chaitanyadeepak
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 7 (5,920 Views)

Re: Delete Chat History

I am having the exact same problem i have the samsung galaxy tab 8.9 and need to delete my chat history i have found hundreds of the same problem please provide a a solution were is skype to help

mattsmith_022
Casual Tourist
Message 2 of 7 (5,852 Views)

[ Edited ]

If you don't have this option, this screenshot may be useless to you. This is the way to do it on my ASUS Nexus 7 and I am unsure if this is universal to all Android tablets.

How to remove all chat history.

Simply, from any screen where the chat history tabs are visible, tap the contextual menu button (or the vertical line consisting of three dots lined up together) and select "Remove from History." From there, you can check the ones you want to delete. Thus, you can check everything and delete everything.

Tsuimonster
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 17
Message 3 of 7 (5,844 Views)

My Samsung Note 10.1 doesn't come with this option. I still stuck with lots of messages in my chat conversation.

limbo
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 7 (5,587 Views)

From my girlfriends, Recent delete. can not. back old chat. Please clean. how how.

zwaan69
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 7 (2,608 Views)

Deleting  conversations in skype can someone tell me how to do it on my asus tablet

Posted from Asus TF300T
yankeecan
Casual Tourist
Message 6 of 7 (2,377 Views)

By me also!

next day recent next dag recent next dag recent,... finish no deleted! ;-(

Not like! how PC is good, tablet not. :sad:

Please help me for my friendgirl.

Marco

zwaan69
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 7 (2,289 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling