<p>I've tried by deleting data by going on to settings-applications manager-skype but when I sign back in skype the chat history re-appears :/ .</p>
<p>I'm using skype version 22.214.171.12450</p>
<p>Please can you tell me how to delete chat history off Samsung s3 n s2 mobiles.</p>
1. Sign out of skype from your mobile
2. Sign into skype on your computer
3. Go to tools-options- privacy settings
4. Click on clear history
5. Sign out of skype from your computer
6. On your mobile go to settings-applications manager-skype and clear data
7. Sign back on to skype on your mobile and your message history should be deleted
... hope this helps those that are struggling in deleting their skype chat history off their mobile
Thanks and it works; however, I also lost all my contacts....
Uninstalled Skype from my Samsung GIII mobile and then reinstalled it to get everything back.
There has be a better way.
please help. no hurry but i need to delete history on my mobile i have a samsung galaxy s 4. and i follow the log off from my cel, go to pc delete history and come back and all still there
there is a better way: delete skype history off computer, then uninstall skype from your android device. reinstall skype. log on and all history should be deleted from android device.
OK that is fine, but how do i stop it logging the chats in the first palce?? on the desktop version, there is a setting to not save chat history, does something similar exost on the Android version? if not, why not??