Cancel and delete account easier.

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cancel and delete account easier.

It would be great if an update were to happen making it easier and simpler to cancel and delete your own account, without any problems.
A button that reads "cancel" or "delete account" in the account settings or wherever would be greatly appreciated guys.
Just an idea.
Thank you.
Posted from HTC X710a
cjesseg
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 2 (263 Views)

Re: Cancel and delete account easier.

I couldn't agree more! It is nearly impossible to remove personal information like mentioned in the directions. I can't remove auto-pay, I cannot remove my info from my profile, I cannot cancel my subscription. I have tried a number of times to just delete and l leave so frustrated. I feel like a prisoner to skype. I just want to delete my account. How hard is it to set up a remove auto-pay? Why do I keep getting billed? I am not even sure what I am paying for at this point.

kkaineg
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (105 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling